Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Where Does The Time Go?

Time management is one of the most important things you need to do while having a job or trying to make it through high school. It helps yo ukeep everything in check. I have absolutely no time in my week because I have other very important things that need to be done. I get atleast 8 hours of sleep a day. I don't spend a lot of time grooming myself because I am a male and there is not much to groom. I may be a small person but i do eat a lot. I do not do much traveling on the weekdays. I basically just go to school and come straight back home. On the weekends I travel for a good amount of time. everyday After school I practice drill team from 3-5. I do not have many chores in my household. I also do not study at all. Most of my time goes towards the television and my phone. I really need to manage my time better because I have no time at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment