Thursday, August 4, 2011

When I was born on July 11, 1997, I was named Andrew Christopher Sanchez. At that time my family included my sister, Alandy and my mother, Alba. Since then, my family has grown my adding my dog Oreo. We presently reside in a house in Conyers GA.
An early childhood memory includes when my family and I went to Disney World on a vacation. My sister and I tried to ride every single ride in the Magic Kingdom and the Animal Kingdom. As a child i was happiest when I was 10. Now that I am fourteen, I worry about how a tiny little freshman like me will make it in this big high school. However I always get excited when i have great classes with some of my best friends.
My hobbies include baseball and basketball. My favorite hobby is baseball because i love the game, it is the family sport, and it is great excersize. One word I would use to describe my personality is enthusiastic. I chose this word in particular because i am always happy and excited. i usually make the best out of every situation without a problem.
I am in this class because I enjoy using computers and I find them very interesting. I hope to learn the different types of ways to use a computer and find shortcuts. When I complete this course, I will use my computer skills to hopefully find a successful job dealing with computers. One thing that I think you should know about me is that i am Dominican and I speak fluent spanish.

Culteral Autobiography

I am a male that grew up in Maryland with a single family household and was raised by my mother. In my household were my sister, Alandy and my mother, Alba. We were a part of the middle socioeonomic status. My mother was employed. I had some responsibilities growing up. While growing up, I spokeenglish and spanish. My ethnicity is Dominican. When I misbehaved, I wassometimes diciplined. My mother was very lenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment